first anniversary!

It's faith2dea's first anniversary on Sunday, June 11th, and I couldn't be more pleased with how this year has unfolded on this blog spot. If you have journeyed with me all the way through this past year, you deserve a prize! Please comment with your name in the comments below if you have kept up/followed since June of 2022, and I'll message you directly with a couple questions and giveaway! (relatives/family members get a hug LOL) If you cannot be reached through FB messenger or Instagram, please email me at bestdeaever@gmail.com 

My original blogging goal for myself was to write weekly. Today's post is the 45th which means I missed seven weeks total and if you've read much prior this, you know the big reason why. 

This blog was never designed to become a giant platform, but I've loved seeing viewership from all over the world. As of today, prior to posting this, faith2dea has received almost 6k views, and 130 comments. The most popular post so far is, "Who would have thought- Part2" 

Allow me to express my thanks to my readers, not only for reading, following, commenting such encouraging and personal messages; your involvement has validated something I felt strongly about doing, albeit out of my comfort zone. Writing has been therapeutic for me. It has been a way for me to unpack, unravel, sort through and get words out of my head and heart. It has forced me to work at expressing in a way that offers something worthwhile and beneficial to others, while keeping posts short, and to the point. 

Well, happy anniversary to us all! Cheers! 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts